Ars Technica pointed us to an article that Apple has released on how the MobileMe features work with the iPad. When the iPad was announced, there were questions about whether these functions would still work – tho I assumed that they would. I happen to be a MobileMe customer, tho at times, I think it could use some more features. I really like how it syncs up all my devices tho!
It seems like all of the MobileMe features are included in the iPad.
- Email that’s in sync on all your devices.
- Get contacts and calendars that keep up with you.
- Take your bookmarks with you.
- Lose your iPad? Find it with MobileMe.
- Protect your privacy with Remote Wipe.
This is goodness for MobileMe customers!
(Photo credit: snap from the apple site)